Monday 19 August 2013

Vintage and Emerald

Weekend over and back to work, why do they fly by so fast. I have been decorating my kitchen, just a bit of a revamp, so big chunks of Saturday and Sunday were spent buying and assembling wall cabinets. I did manage to slip out for some fun though.

Our friendly local tattooist Madam Butterfly, has branched out into vintage clothes and nik naks, and Saturday was the grand opening of her new shop Starfire Vintage. So I popped down with one of her favourite customers, my Dad. There was stacks to look at and definitely something for everyone. I lover her decor, it looked like it had come from an old fairground ride.  




I was quite taken with the beautiful cushions, think I might pop one on my Christmas list...


Sunday we had the perfect excuse to pop out for breakfast i.e. the kitchen is a hell of a state. So we made our way down to the old town and tried out Emerald, we've not been there before but they had Eggs Benedict on the menu so I was sold. It was really tasty and Adam was happy because there was a bit a bubble and squeak included on his full English. The green touches inside were great, and even the ol' guy serving had a green top on!

I love our Old Town, it's a great place to go for breakfast on a Sunday, so many places to try...

What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment