Friday 23 August 2013

Sky


It seems to go on forever, with the occasional puff of a cloud or a tiny sun lit moon. I love looking at the sky, to me this is the best part of my morning run. We have been so lucky with the weather recently, and it seems every time I go out there are new things to see. My mind just wanders, maybe I am a little crazy making up tales for the little clouds and where they have come from, but I don't care. Sometimes I imagine who else may be looking at the same sky, and how much longer I will be able to catch the sunrise, before the sun is just too lazy and I have to run in the dark. Hopefully a little while yet.


This was the sky on Wednesday morning...


And this was how it looked today.

Do you ever just take the time to look at the sky?

No comments:

Post a Comment