Saturday 10 August 2013

Juice Fast Over

Well the juice fast is finally over, I'm not going to lie it was tough. I know I only did 3 days but I really missed actually chewing something. The juices weren't so bad in themselves just not chewy enough! I did lose 6 pounds though!!! So well worth it, I will probably put most of it back on over the weekend though. As you can see from my pic I celebrated eating solids with a huge breakfast and caramel coffee, oh how I have missed coffee. 


Although I will definitely do it again, might even try 4 days next time. I think it might just be a case of experimenting with the juices to see which ones work best for me. It's not so bad once you get past the first couple of day. I do have a mental note I need to make for next time though, as it seems your stomach is ever so slightly sensitive to real food after just juice for 3 days, and I probably should have stuck to fruit and veg for the first day instead of the big breakfast and huge burger I had for tea...

Have you tried the juice diet, how did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment