Monday 5 August 2013

The Worlds End


After my Friday night fun I had quite a lazy weekend, I played with my Sensationail starter kit that a friend bought me for my Birthday. I think I did quite well, it's not really my colour, a sickening Barbie pink (Pink Chiffon) but I think I can cope with it just to see how long it actually lasts.

We then went round to my folks for a very tasty Chinese take away, and watched The Double a Richard Gere spy movie. It was a bit of a slow starter, but had a few twists as the plot unfolded which made it a bit more interesting. I'm not sure I would recommend it as such, but it wasn't horrible.

Then we went to see The World's End on Sunday, it was so funny. We went at the perfect time too. Hardly anyone in the cinema, so no problems getting our popcorn and finding our favourite seats. We are big fans of the cornetto trilogy so fun to see all the same actors in new roles, and a few new faces. I loved how they reminisced about when they were teenagers and the references to old school friends (marmalade sandwich). It's well worth a watch, Simon Pegg is great as the unlikely hero and the dynamic between him and Nick Frost is spot on as usual.


Are you a fan of the Cornetto Trilogy?

No comments:

Post a Comment