Thursday 29 August 2013

Sherbet Lemon Shoes

These beauties arrived yesterday, I love them, thank you ebay.


They are not my usual style, I usually try to avoid peep toe, but I am trying to be a little more adventurous now I'm 30! Hehe.

I stumbled upon the United Nude shop in London when we were up ther for my birthday. Their shoes are fricking ridiculous, but I found them completely enchanting and got a little bit obsessed. I did consider an metallic orange pair with blue heel struts for my wedding shoes, but couldn't justify the £199 price tag, no matter how taken I was with them. So I did the next best thing, I turned to ebay, and came up with these beauties. They are made out of some strange foam type pastic and super light. In all honesty I don't know how much use I will get out of them, but they are just nice to have.

I still have United Nude on my ebay search alerts, so I may still find the ones I was actually after, fingers crossed.

What do you think of my shoes?


No comments:

Post a Comment