Friday 27 September 2013

Knitting!

Finally managed to finish my cardigan that I started months ago, don't think I've touched it for about 6 months. I can't remember why I stopped, because I was so close to finishing. 


I just have to pick out some buttons, but it's done! I did mess up on the button holes, not horribly, they're just not in the places specified by the pattern, but you know, other than that I am well chuffed. Fits pretty good too, snug and warm mmmm. Boyfriend was so impressed he has demanded I knit him a jumper of his own. Not that easy to find boy patterns amongst my existing books though, found one so I'm just going to go with it.

Started these beaut's too, I think I'm on a roll. My first proper attempt knitting in the round with 4 needles, I usually try to avoid those patterns but it wasn't as hard as I thought, so next stop socks... after I knit the left one of course. I don't want to look like a jazzy, woollen, rave safe kid.


Have you rediscovered a passion for anything recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment