Tuesday 10 September 2013

Blog Series

As a relatively new blogger, I am fully aware that I probably have a long way to go before I have found my feet and worked out how to do all the fancy stuff. I'm still not sure how use pictures that aren't photo's I've taken myself, I will probably end up asking a bloggy friend for some help with that, when I have plucked up the courage....

In the meantime I thought I might try and introduce a series of posts, if only to give a little structure to my rambly mess of a blog. I was thinking maybe a ''Running Rundown''? Weekly update on my running training as I prepare for my upcoming Zombie run, half marathon and any others I enter down the line. What do you think?

My other thought would be to do a monthly update on my 365 photo challenge, with some sort of collage of that months pics of the day. What to call it...any ideas?

Don't worry I am under no illusion that there are probably less than a handful of people that actually read my blog, (thank you lovely friends) but it would still be nice to give them something remotely interesting to look through. Anyway, ultimately this is for me, and I am so enjoying writing my blog, more than I ever thought I would. It has really helped my to think about things in my life in a different light, making me more observant of the things I do, and waking up my internal monologue, which is fun.

So what do you think to a blog post series, would you read it?

No comments:

Post a Comment